Tuesday, February 5th from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Location: Belmar Arts Council
Fee: $35 non members, $25 Monmouth Arts members (ind. or group)
What we’ll cover:
- Best practices & practical techniques for using Facebook
- In-depth discussion and how-to’s for using Twitter
- Introduction to Pinterest and Instagram
- Practical advice on using @tags, #hashtags and
promotion effectively to grow “likes” and page interaction
You will come away from this workshop with practical tools that you can start using right away, including a playbook full of ideas for getting the most out of your social media plan. Don’t have a social media plan? We’ll cover that too!
Who should attend:
- Anyone interested in improving their social media presence
- All ability levels are welcome! Hopefully there will be something for everyone in a workshop deliberately set up to take the “intimidation factor” out of social media
Instructor: Tammy Laverty started with Monmouth Arts as New Media Manager in late 2011, and handles social media and digital communications for the organization. She has 10+ years of experience in the field of digital communications. Her background includes teaching, graphic and web design, game design & planning. Areas of expertise include web design and programming (html & java) social media strategy, corporate branding and design . Tammy has a Master’s in Education from Monmouth University and completed her undergraduate degree at the Savannah College of Art and Design.
To register contact: Tammy, Monmouth County Arts Council, 732 212-1890 ext. 5 OR register online .