At Monmouth Arts, we are committed to quality arts education for everyone, in the belief that it engenders the qualities most valuable to success: creativity, innovation, discipline, and communication. Our work in this area impacts students, artists, educators, parents, and the Monmouth County community.
To enhance and promote arts education, we collaborate with the New Jersey State Council on the Arts, the New Jersey Department of Education, and the New Jersey Core Curriculum Content Standards in the Visual and Performing Arts, along with local educators, schools, and educational venues.
- Specific Information for Teachers and Schools affected by Hurricane Sandy
- Monmouth Arts Council’s Arts Education E-Newsletter for parents, teachers and educators who want information about arts education opportunities.
- New Jersey State Council on the Arts Workshops that provide technical assistance to schools and educators interested in applying for artist residencies, or for artists who wish become a rostered artist eligible for artist residencies.
- Professional Development Workshops, offered by NJ Dept of Education
- NJ Dept Of Education Core Curriculum Standards in Visual and Performing Arts
- NJ Poetry Out Loud