Who are Arts Partners?
Businesses that are directly involved in the arts, such as art galleries, for-profit theatre groups, bookstores, music and arts academies, dance schools and other businesses that value the enhanced quality of life and economic benefit of partnering with the arts community.
Why become a Monmouth Arts Partner?
Arts Partnership increases your visibility to target markets and gives you the opportunity to network with the most educated, creative and affluent consumers in the area, placing your business above the crowd. Partner with Monmouth Arts today to connect your business with our discerning members and patrons, and strengthen the arts community that makes Monmouth County a great place to live and work!
Monmouth Arts Partner Benefits
- Networking Events with artists, arts groups, creative businesses and arts patrons
- NEW! MoCo Arts Corridor and mobile friendly website – A creative placemaking and marketing initiative to promote Matawan to Manasquan as an arts destination. If you’re in the corridor, you’ll receive inclusions in and discounts on collaborative marketing, reaching thousands of new customers in and outside of New Jersey
- Promotion - Distribution and cross-marketing of your materials at networking meetings, festivals and other events all over the county. Keep us stocked with your brochures and rack cards for our new storefront space!
- NEW! Monmouth ArtSpace 105 – Market your event or have a meeting in our storefront space right next to the Count Basie Theater!
- www.monmoutharts.org – Link your website to ours, and enter your arts events in Monmouth Arts Online Calendar
- Facebook and Twitter – Connect your arts happenings to the community conversation
- Get Out and Get Art! - A twice monthly e-newsletter featuring arts related programs and events sent to 3,000+ recipients
- ArtOps - Advertise in and receive these twice a month e-blasts for notification of job openings, auditions, performance opportunities, call for entries, artist residencies and other opportunities for arts organizations and artists
- ArtAlerts - inform you of important and exciting art events and time sensitive information
- ArtXtrA – Participate in giveaways and promotions to promote your activities