Our Nonprofit Partners include 75 arts organizations and community groups with arts programs, including galleries, museums, choral groups, symphonies, film festivals, dance companies, professional and community theater groups, creative writing and storytelling groups, ethnic cultural organizations, and multidisciplinary groups. These organizations produce thousands of arts events in every corner of Monmouth County.
Monmouth Arts Partner Benefits:
Expand Your Presence:
- Inclusion in and discounts on MoCo Arts Corridor marketing
- www.MonmouthArts.org – Arts Partner listing and link to your website, online calendar entries, toolkits and more
- Get Out Get Art! – A weekly eblast sent to 3,000+ recipients with information about your programs, events and activities
- ArtXtrA – Particiapte in giveaways and promotions to promote your activities
- Facebook and Twitter – Connecting your art happenings to the community conversation.
- Showcase your arts organization to 2,000 teen artists and arts teachers at the Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- Distribute and cross market materials at meetings, networking and other events.
- ArtOps inform you about grants, workshops, job openings, and other local, regional and national arts opportunities.
- Workshops on grantwriting, social media, strategic planning, fundraising and other topics
- Networking Events with artists, arts groups, creative businesses and art supporters
Advocacy and Representation:
- ArtPride NJ, Monmouth/Ocean Development Council, Monmouth County Planning Board, New Jersey State Council for the Arts, Americans for the Arts, and Jersey Arts Marketing.
Together we can build a stronger arts community in Monmouth County!