Join us at Monmouth Arts, where community and arts connect!
Be a part of our vibrant arts community made up of 75 nonprofit arts groups, 3,080 creative businesses and 1,400 artists. Together we build a stronger arts community in Monmouth County!
Monmouth Arts Partner Benefits
Expand Your Presence:
- NEW! MoCo Arts Corridor and mobile friendly website – a creative placemaking and marketing initiative to promote Matawan to Manasquan as an arts destination. If you’re in the Corridor, you’ll receive inclusion in and discounts on marketing, reaching thousands of new patrons in and outside of New Jersey
- Promotion – Distribution and cross marketing of your materials at networking meetings, festivals and other events all over the county. Keep us stocked with your brochures and rack cards for our new storefront space!
- www.monmoutharts.org – link your website from ours, and enter your art events in Monmouth Arts Online Calendar
- Get Out and Get Art! – A twice monthly e-newsletter featuring arts related programs and events sent to 3,000 + recipients
- ArtXtrA – Participate in giveaways and promotions to promote your activities
- Facebook and Twitter – Connect your arts happenings to the community conversation
- Monmouth Teen Arts Festival – Showcase your arts organization to 2,000 teen artists and arts professionals
- NEW! Monmouth ArtSpace 105 – market your event or have a meeting in our storefront space right next to the Count Basie Theatre!
- Networking Events with artists, arts groups, creative businesses and art supporters
- Consultations with knowledgeable Monmouth Arts staff concerning community arts, arts education, non-profit management, partnerships, grant writing, and more
- Workshops on grant writing, social media, strategic planning, fundraising and other topics
- ArtOps inform you twice a month about important Monmouth Arts events, grants, workshops, job openings, auditions, call for entries and other local, regional and national arts opportunities
- ArtAlerts inform you of important and exciting art events and time sensitive information
Advocacy and Representation:
ArtPride NJ, Jersey Shore Convention & Visitors Bureau, Monmouth/Ocean Development Council, Monmouth County Planning Board, New Jersey State Council on the Arts, Americans for the Arts, and Jersey Arts Marketing